Welcome to Sleep Health
Do you suffer from a sleep disorder? More than 60 million Americans do and you may have noticed resulting problems like fatigue, headaches, decreased productivity, poor school performance, memory problems and depression. But sleep disorders can also pose serious health threats, such as increased risk of heart diseases and stroke, a weakened immune system and even auto accidents.
Fortunately, Bronson HealthCare Midwest has an outstanding team of Sleep Health providers to give you a comprehensive diagnosis, plus treatment and education for all sleep/wake disorders, including advanced approaches to sleep apnea and non-invasive ventilation.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Daytime sleepiness
- Sleep walking
- Shift work difficulties
- Chronic fatigue
- Attention Deficit Disorder
We are dedicated to helping you improve your life and your health through better sleep.
- 100% of our Sleep Health physicians are Board Certified.
- 100% of the Sleep Health Physician Assistants are Certified by the NCCPA.
- Dr. Mark G. Goetting is a nationally renowned Board Certified physician and lecturer who specializes in sleep disorders. He is active in research and national health policy formation regarding sleep disorders and has been listed in “Best Doctors in America” since 1996.
- We offer a convenient on-site draw station for lab work.
- We have a convenient state-of-the-art Sleep Lab on-site.